All of us want to feel more close and intimate with our other half. When you truly feel close and connected to your husband or wife, it brings deep feelings of fulfilment, love, intimacy and contentment. But when you feel disconnected and distant from your spouse, it brings feelings of pain, heartache, frustration and stress.
It is sometimes hard to know how to work through the difficult aspects of marriage. This is why our goal at Love After Marriage is to help guide married couples into experiencing deeper spiritual, emotional and sexual oneness in their relationship- with the help of the Holy Spirit.
The marriage relationship is unlike any other relationship you will experience on this earth- the Bible describes it as, “They are no longer two, but one flesh.” God loves marriage- He created it to be a special gift for us to experience in this life.
By participating in LAM, you will:
- Receive fresh teaching on key insights of spiritual, emotional and sexual oneness.
- Learn how to work through conflict and reconciliation.
- Identify any blockages that may be preventing you from deeper connection with your spouse.
- Receive insight and wisdom about sexuality from a Godly perspective.
- Discover simple and practical communication and relationship skills.
- Practice sharing and being vulnerable within the safety of a small group.
- Have opportunities to practice the tools in a safe environment.
- Receive homework assignments that activate the session material in your day-to-day life.
The next course will take place in November 2022. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.